Thursday 13 August 2015

Is it time for pass out yet?

In the 5 and a half months been and gone I've only had a few bad days.. I write this from my bed all on my own but hoping tomorrow night that will change. It's been a tough 5 days not hearing from Mike over text or on the phone. Just goes to show how much a text every day and a phone call makes everything so much better.
Mikes been in gailoch head on his final exercise and I can't believe we're so close to the finish line. 
I'm having a bad day, no motivation no nothing just on a constant go slow and utterly exhausted.
It doesn't matter that if he's home this weekend that I'll hardly see him due to work, all that matters is when I get home I know he'll be there waiting.
Every time I look down at my hand it makes me realise that I'm the luckiest girl alive and my prince is soon to become my king! 
Time for an early night so that tomorrow comes sooner. 
I can't thank everyone enough for support and positive wishes that we've both had over this time. And I'm sure that from September to Christmas it's going to be an even bigger challenge, but I've got a positive head on.. I would have done 6 months so I can do just 3 and then I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

Love you all xx

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Sami! While your thinking of Mike he's thinking of you and not long until you'll be together completely :) like you say you've done six months so you've climbed the mountain, now your climbing down :) chin up keep smiling. You'll both get through this in no time x

    ReplyDelete