Tuesday 31 March 2015

Doesn't time fly?

It's that time.. AGAIN!

Waiting to hear if chaps has been given his leave, can't believe he's been in for 7 weeks now and thursday is his passing in parade and he gets his beret!

I'm so excited to spend 4 days with him and not have to worry about going to work the next day and losing special time!

The last weeks been real tough, the 7 weeks have flown past but this last week has dragged so much, we've both had a shit week and I'm determined to keep positive this week and exclude all negativity. I'm keeping busy when I'm not working and trying to spend as much time with family as I can. Alfie bums teething, Tyler's starting pre-school and there's another baby coming into the family (no, not us!) 

I've had a fair few inches cut off my hair, and I love it! Ready for a new season and a new look and most importantly no more hair in the face for the boy! 
I'm having my bridesmaid dress fitted at the weekend for my beautiful cousins wedding, I'm so excited I could burst! Little does Mike know a day of his leave is going to be spent looking for shoes.. I can't wait for him to see me in my dress.

I haven't got much more to blog about today, just that I'm blessed to have so many people that care about both Mike & I, and mostly to him for picking me up when ive fallen! 

Thank god for snapchat! 


No comments:

Post a Comment