Wednesday 4 March 2015

Last lonely blog...

As I lay in bed and look at the state of our bedroom (sorry babs) I have realised this will probably be the last blog before my boys home and then my left leg will be back with me where he belongs..

Where do I start?
He's had snow, rain, sunshine and frost but he's still smiling as always and giving it 110%. Slowly getting fed up of other people's mistakes and being punished for them however.

Gradually planning my journey Saturday with my 2 pals and I have to admit my first day off in a while and I need to leave the house by half 4 latest :-( but I'm sure when I see him in uniform it will be so worth it in my sleep deprived state.

Work is CRAZY I feel like I haven't stopped but it's made time flash Infront of me. Just 2 more day left at work and there nice days which makes it even nicer to wake up in the morning and look forward to getting up.

Sleeping alone has slowly grown on me and soon enough there's going to be a man in my bed.. But I think I'll like it!

I sometimes think oh he can't miss me he's a bloke they don't do all the soppy bollocks but I have to admit after the endless phone calls and text messages it's kept my morale high and realised that he does miss me and maybe sometimes I am too hard on both myself and him.

At the moment I'm hidden on the inside of his locker (no priveledges until week 7) but I'm happy knowing every day he sees us. 

I got sent this today and I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.. I love you pickle x


I'm already looking forward to my next blog, it will be a happy one for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment