Wednesday 18 March 2015

I love leave...

ITS BEEN A WHILE!
My boys already had one set of leave at his week 3 and boy was it was hard. I spent most of the Saturday night and Sunday morning in tears but after lots of reassurance from my him I managed to enjoy what little time we had together.

Parents day up in Catterick was brilliant, I got to see what he's doing, where he's staying and talk to his corporals and seargant. I wasn't surprised to be told that he's settled in well.

I still live for my texts and phone calls every night. He's been in almost 5 weeks now and my hearts finally settling and the time we have together is so so precious.

In those 5 weeks I've truly learnt who my friends are, and they have been utterly amazing. And to some of those who I thought were friends have just faded into the background.

It's so difficult to try and fit everything in over 2 days and to see everyone but I'm hoping in time it will be easier.

After being told he may not be able to come home this weekend I recieved good news of a picture of mikes train tickets ready for Friday! Still haven't quite grasped in my head at how unorganised and last minute the army is.

Tomorrow will again be spent cleaning and washing ready for his lordships return! 

I'm so excited that I could burst, ready for some well deserved time together and to have a good chat about the future!

I'm so proud of you mikey boy each and every day x 

It's safe to say our wardrobe definitely doesn't look like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment