Friday 20 February 2015

I hope the next 25 weeks are this simple..

So it's been nearly a week and it's gone so well. I've been so busy working and balancing my time between clients and friends. My boss has been fantastic, and I've finally managed to sort all my leave out around my soldiers dates. I've also been put forward to do my NVQ Level 3 so something else to look forward to and keep myself focused! 😁

Got another phone call last night and it's so nice to hear him happy - he flew through his medical which is brilliant and smashed his swimming test. 

He's been given all of his uniform and webbing etc and spent 5 hours trying to iron everything Wednesday night! I have a feeling when he comes home everything will have to be perfect (saves me a job)

However he's 260 miles away and I'm still doing his bloody washing! I've changed our bed and put on my favourite duvet which mikey hates so I never get to see it u less he's away (this is a perfect opportunity!)

Tomorrow I'm at my best friends having a pancake party so lots of gin and fatty foods is my perfect combination. Looking forward to catching up with everybody over this weekend.

I'm feeling positive and looking forward to our future! 

Before he left this went up in our room, he's always with me! A very proud Boy of his regiment Princess of Wales aka The Tigers!


No comments:

Post a Comment