Tuesday 24 February 2015

Time is ticking past..

I haven't blogged for a few days, I've had a shit couple of days but hopefully back on the straight and narrow with my mind focused to a week Saturday. First things first a 60 hour week to get through! Works looking up and things seem to be changing for the better. 

My boys doing so good had a nice long chat with him on the phone yesterday he's out on exercise today/tonight camping out learning survival skills etc! Just 10 days to go half way is now done and he's back for 3 days. Looking forward to seeing around camp and how everything works at his family day, my best friend and a surprise visitor is coming up with me to keep me company on the long arse journey and to see what mr mikes been up to! 

I finally have an evening off work tonight so I'm going to have my nails done and then over to chaps parents for dinner and a catch up! Looking forward to a lay in tomorrow morning before 4 days of Lates begin! 

I've spent a fair bit of time with this little fella and it's scary at how quickly he's growing up. He definitely keeps me ticking 💙


No comments:

Post a Comment