Saturday 28 February 2015

The countdown..

WAHOO! Just a week to go, 40 hours of work to get through and 7 more sleeps on my own, although the week has gone quick because I've been busy working, the days feel like they've dragged. 

Chaps described his over night exercise as 'glamping' my oh my how things have definitely changed in the army! He's only been there for almost 2 weeks and it's already showing the men between the boys. Had a quick Skype this morning and his hairs grown back, yippee! One of the other lads was stood behind him and chaps is definitely the best looking with the better hair cut! (Slightly biast)

My dads coming to stay for a couple of days whilst mothers in Scotland next week which will make my time go even quicker and I get to see my best friend up in Essex briefly to pick up Mitsy the Mitsubishi for my road trip. Never thought I'd be wishing my time away like this, I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!

I hope that in the few precious days he's home, time will stand still, the days drag and I can make the most of my time with him.. 

Time to start getting my shit together and making sure that bedroom is immaculate! He's already told me he's bringing home all his washing (he knows where the washing machine is). 

This is what I miss the most...

PS, mum if your reading this please don't cry again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment